Surrey and Hants Radio Control Car Club is the premier location for 1/10th scale off-road 2WD, 4WD, and Short Course Truck in the Surrey and Hants region.
Located at Samuel Cody Specialist Sports College, our permanent outdoor facility has been designed for pure off-road AstroTurf racing for mud-free fun.
We race every Thursday and every other Sunday, with practice nights every Tuesday. (Please see our calendar page for dates and regularly check our Facebook group for any last-minute changes.)
Our Facebook group can be found here where you’ll find regular RC discussions advice, and equipment for sale. Everyone is welcome to join, you don’t have to be a member or even an SHRCCC regular, we have over 1000 members from all over the RC community.
SHRCCC has been at its current site for over ten years, moving from a grass track near Farnham in Surrey. Situated just 2 miles off the M3/A331 junction we are an ideal location for drivers coming from the South, West, East, and North, just 20 minutes from the M25.
- AstroTurf track with multiple jumps and features
- Toilets/Changing Rooms/Showers on-site
- On-site food services for larger race meetings
- Lots of Parking
- Hard standing pitting track-side
- Family-Friendly Atmosphere
- Water Supply
- Mains Power for Charging
- A BP Wild Bean and McDonalds are within 2 minutes drive from our venue